"A smooth transition into subscription billing"
Steven Flenory, Studio Director of Major League Gaming: "Vindicia CashBox has enabled us to smoothly transition into a subscription billing model, yet still handle one-time payments for specific offerings. This flexibility enables us to focus our energies on crafting a compelling experience for our tournament players and fans, alike."
Founded in 2002, Major League Gaming (MLG) is the dominant media property exclusively targeting tens of millions of consumers worldwide who have a passion for playing video games as a competitive social activity. The company gives aspiring gamers around the world an opportunity to compete, improve their skills, and socialize through a thriving competitive community with more than 750,000 matches each month online and LIVE in-person Pro Circuit tournaments in cities nationwide. MLG broadcasts all Pro Circuit play via LIVE streaming online to hundreds of thousands of fans from more than 170 countries.
- Online Gaming
- Handling billing for multiple subscription products launched
- Reaching a global audience
- Minimizing their PCI burden
- Implementing a robust entitlement infrastructure
- Vindicia CashBox provides this digital business with customer retention capabilities via sophisticated retry logic and native campaign management. In addition the CashBox entitlement infrastructure enables the client to easily facilitate customer access to various business services
- Significant savings from PCI-related costs
- Business-oriented infrastructure enables rapid iteration of offers, pricing and messages
The Major League Gaming Case Study