Send digital resume to: email@example.com
Vindicia is hiring a financial analyst to support financial planning and analysis, forecasting, and budget management.
Welcome to Vindicia
Vindicia, an Amdocs company, brings enterprise-class innovation to consumer-facing subscription billing to help companies acquire and retain more customers by making recurring payments seamless, secure and easy. Vindicia keeps consumers connected to the subscriptions they love, and businesses connected to the recurring revenue they need. Vindicia has processed more than $21 billion globally and generates over $90 million in annual incremental revenue for clients. Vindicia clients include BBC, Lionsgate, Comic-Con International, TransUnion Interactive, Allrecipes, IAC, Vimeo, and Next Issue Media's Texture service.
What Will Your Job Look Like?
- You will handle the company’s financial business plan, including revenue forecasting
- You will be responsible for the company’s budget control
- You will prepare and analyze the company’s P&L and financial results
- You will assist in pricing and commercial decisions
All You Need Is...
- BA in Economics/Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst/CPA
- Excellent MS Office capabilities
- Experience with SaaS financials – advantage
- Experience with SAP – advantage
Why You Will Love this Job
- You will be involved in supporting the company’s exponential growth
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of key business drivers and ensure strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- You will be able to gather relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draw logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have the ability to assess details and identify trends, systems and other factors as part of a single and comprehensive picture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.