Send digital resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Vindicia you will have ample opportunities to combine your solution implementation skills, business insight, and your ability to simplify complex information -- helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products to achieve business objectives.
The Integration Engineer will work independently and in a small team with the mentorship of a Technical Architect to design and implement solutions for Vindicia clients. The solution delivered has to essentially meet the client’s current business needs, while remaining flexible for future business growth.
You’ll need to learn and understand the Vindicia CashBox platform so that you can guide clients to appropriate technical solutions to meet their larger business needs. This isn’t an entry-level position. You should have already built up solid technical skills and be comfortable working with clients.
Long-term success will also demand strong people skills. Our clients are our partners. We develop positive relationships based on trust, integrity, and a shared vision of success. We also work as a team internally, so you’ll develop relationships with our colleagues in product and engineering.
The Integration Engineer works across the entire course of the implementation, from requirements and design through implementation, testing, and certification. You might lead a segment of the overall solution to own end-to-end, or you may be asked to dive deep on a particularly challenging part of the larger picture. During design, you'll author the design for a subsystem and perhaps develop some test code to validate portions of the solution. In implementation, you’ll work closely with the client team to help them address technical inquiries, either by developing solution samples or by helping debug what they’ve developed. You will need to research potential solutions and prove them out, all the while working with the technical architect to ensure your portion aligns with the larger overall solution requirements.
We go on-site for occasional design workshops and meetings, but most of this role is done remotely from the client. Travel up to 25% may be necessary, but we keep it rational.
Implementation and Domain Expertise
- Participate in customer kick-off meetings with Technical Architect. Review implementation methodology. Explain product architecture and features, deliverables, and training expectations
- Assist in gathering and documenting accurate requirements for software implementation designed to meet the true business needs of the customer
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs. Use domain expertise and industry leading methodologies in order to design optimal long-term solution
- Develop code samples to verify product functionality. Assist Technical Architect in design verification and review your results with the client
- Debug client code as needed to provide technical consultation on solution implementation
- Collaborate with Vindicia staff to accurately configure Development and Production environments for customer requirements and alignment with solution design
- Work with Technical Architect to certify client Implementation to ensure it meets the solution design and system configuration
- Document and explain solution and unusual requirements to Vindicia’s technical support team
- Document new use cases and methodology improvements to grow the knowledge base
- Build relationship of trust and credibility with clients
- Understand client business needs and effectively explain to the client how the delivered solution addresses the requirements
- Collaborate internally to resolve and respond to client inquiries or issues effectively and in timely manner
- Partner across the delivery team for seamless implementation and smooth transition to Client Technical Support
- Ensure that all open implementation items are resolved in a timely manner
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technology experience with at least 1-2 years in client facing roles
- Deep understanding of SaaS technologies (Web architecture, RDBMS/SQL, modern web languages)
- Solid debugging skills
- Experience communicating technical solutions to both internal and external partners, across varying entry-to-mid-level seniority personnel
- Ability to clearly present solutions and influence decision making with technical partners
Familiarity with one or more of the following industries:
- Familiarity with security standards such as PCI DSS and Privacy Shield
Vindicia and Amdocs are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Local candidates only. No relocation costs will be paid for this position.