Send Digital resume to: email@example.com
At Vindicia our mission is to drive revenue uplift and increase customer lifetime value by enabling subscription businesses to acquire, retain and expand their customer base exponentially and globally.
Vindicia is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to join our marketing team. This individual will spend much of the day on the phone prospecting, managing inbound and outbound calls qualifying prospect buyers.
- Generate sales-ready leads through a combination of cold calling, following up on nurturing marketing campaigns, and prompt response to inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings with target accounts
- Manage inbound leads process
- Outbound calls to targeted accounts
- Understand Vindicia's offerings and effectively map the prospects needs to the solution
- Enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce.com
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve company goals
- Align workflow and sales objectives with field account managers
- Follow up on campaigns and provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign
- Ensure that all new leads are processed within agreed upon SLAs
- Schedule meetings within targeted accounts and qualified prospects
- Dynamic, high energy person with a minimum of 1-3 years of successful sales development experience (e.g., roles SDRs, BDRs, LDRs) in the enterprise B2B or B2C software and/or services market. SaaS/Cloud-Based technology experience a plus industry.
- Demonstrated success of working independently with a proven track record of prospecting and achieving monthly goal attainment. (e.g., meet or exceed SAL targets)
- Proven success of contributing target account penetration strategies with field sales
- Experience working in an environment that is measured by having secured a high volume of qualified meetings for the field sales.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time, territory and resources effectively.
- Superb communications skills with ability to consultatively demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features.
- Self-directed, a quick study and an enthusiastic team player.
- Detail and results-oriented who works well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Degree preferred but not required.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement of targets
- An innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Great benefits: health care, dental, life insurance, 401(K)
- Cool office with kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and drinks
Vindicia, the true leader in enterprise-class subscription billing, was recently ranked the Number One billing software solution on the market by Billing Software.com.
* The position is located in Redwood City, CA. No relocation available and sourcing candidates directly, principals only.