Send digital resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever subscribed to a premium online service on your computer or tablet? Perhaps to watch your favorite TV programs, films and videos, listen to new music, or read the latest of your preferred publications? If so, you have probably already experienced Vindicia.
Vindicia keeps customers connected to the subscription services they value and companies connected to the subscription revenues they rely on. By bringing enterprise-class innovation to consumer-facing subscription billing and commerce, we help digital companies acquire more customers and keep them by making payments seamless, secure and easy.
Vindicia has processed more than $25 billion globally and generates over $130 million in annual incremental revenue for clients. Clients include BBC Worldwide, DIRECTV, Telstra, Vimeo, Next Issue Media, NBA, NFL, NASCAR and more.
Working at Vindicia is fast-paced, fun and challenging. We thrive on innovation and collaboration. It’s an exciting time to be at Vindicia right now and this is your chance to join an aggressive growth company that’s set on a course for major market dominance.
With the expansion of our Channel and OEM operations, this role has been created to develop and service strong demand for our solutions in all of our industry sectors. Come join our team and help shape the future of premium subscription services.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Vindicia Sales and Business Development to identify and win new and add-on business with targeted major channel and OEM partners on a global basis
- Manage the partner sales process in conjunction with our direct field sales teams to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales and channel sell through
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through a combination of cold calling, e-mail/social media campaigns and market knowledge/intelligence
- Engage at all levels of organizations from board-level down, driving discovery meetings and presentations at an executive level
- Position Vindicia solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst insight
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive sales success
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and deliver revenue accordingly
- Report directly to the SVP Worldwide Field Operations
- At least 5 years of enterprise solutions sales experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS offering
- Payments, billing, and credit/debit card ecosystem experience preferred
- Well-rounded, well-trained, and well-tested business professional who has exceptional sales skills and relevant experience
- Able to demonstrate a track record of outstanding sales achievement and business development activities
- Relevant experience in working with partners to sell high-value enterprise software solutions, ideally business applications
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement against targets with a successful history of net partner and channel new business sales
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Understands the business and technical challenges of payments-oriented businesses
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Computing or related field is a plus.
- You’re passionate about selling and doing whatever you can to help businesses succeed
- You have significant experience building successful channel and OEM programs from initial sale through to partner enablement, co-marketing, and operational reporting/measurement
- You are a relentless hunter, always driving to seek out, develop and win new business
- You particularly enjoy the challenges of a pre-IPO organization with its fast-paced and evolving environment
- As a self-starter, you’re self-motivated and can work independently and remotely to achieve agreed goals and targets
- You’re able to travel to prospective client and partner premises, often at short notice, to conduct face-to-face meetings as required
If this sounds like you, then please go ahead, apply, and come work in the future at Vindicia.