Send digital resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Senior Business Analyst at Vindicia, you will work with a team that is charged with developing and directing a complex line of related products in the SaaS billing, payments, and subscription management space. The role extends from increasing the usability and impact of existing products to developing new features for key products. You will help build products from existing ideas and assist with new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. And don’t forget about bugs – you’ll assist in the triage and research on discovered bugs and help specify solutions that repair or move the product further.
You must possess an uncommon blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality under demanding resource and time constraints.
The primary role will be to work with our existing clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements related to existing problems, new enhancements, and improvements to existing features for our core “CashBox” product.
You will represent these requirements to the product and engineering teams on behalf of the stakeholders, serving as our team’s subject matter expert for these issues.
You will work with product managers and technical writers to ensure that both feature specifications and resulting product documentation satisfy the needs of both business and technical users.
The Senior Business Analyst will also participate in feature/bug backlog grooming, and existing product behavior research as needed. You will manage the intake and triage of key feature requests and bug reports and be tasked to contribute requirements to individual feature specifications and bug fix solution documents as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5+ years of requirements development for software or digital services
- Ability to gather and document:
- Business requirements for eCommerce and agent-based ordering and billing functions
- H/L technical requirements for integrations between client systems calling Vindicia Web Services (API)
- User experience (UX) needs
- Experience with software-as-a-service model
- Technical and business competence in the following areas:
- Web-services API implementation and design (SOAP and RESTful API)
- Billing and payments for eCommerce (or similar mobile/digital payments)
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience
- Subscription billing knowledge
- Credit card industry knowledge
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or technical work experience
- Experience in a startup
- Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Local candidates preferred (San Francisco Bay Area)
If you are a Business Analyst or Product Manager with engineering, SaaS, or billing/payments experience, please apply today.