Position based in Redwood City, CA (relocation not available)
Send digital resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever subscribed to a premium online service on your computer or tablet? Perhaps to watch your favorite TV programs, films and videos, listen to new music, or read the latest of your preferred publications? If so, you already know Vindicia.
Vindicia keeps consumers connected to the subscriptions they love and companies connected to the subscription revenue they need. By bringing enterprise-class innovation to consumer-facing subscription billing and commerce, we help digital companies acquire more customers and keep them by making recurring payments seamless, secure and easy.
Working at Vindicia is dynamic, fun and challenging. We thrive on innovation and collaboration. It’s an exciting time to be at Vindicia right now. We’re set on a course for major growth, having recently been acquired by Amdocs, the market leader in customer experience solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, entertainment and media service providers.
With continued business opportunities and growth, Vindicia is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner, who will build and develop the recruitment practice by bringing creative tools, setting processes in place, and liaising with hiring managers. You will be responsible for ensuring a recruitment strategy is in place. You will address issues arising during the recruitment process, ensure the recruitment systems are optimally utilized, and that recruitment status and metrics are constantly available. In addition, you will have considerable influence on the internal and external applicant experience, and will be a strategic partner to the Business Unit and its managers.
- Explore the market's standard methodologies in recruitment and implement in the organization as appropriate
- Design, develop and amend the recruitment process
- Assess and implement strategic sourcing plans that reduce dependency on third-party vendors and lead the associated cost per hire – increased usage of social media, optimization of sourcing channels, etc.
- Provide counsel and expertise in all areas of recruitment and selection to hiring managers
- Work to achieve talent acquisition metrics and goals and design optimal solutions for different scenarios, including the management of external vendors
- Develop and deliver training on specific recruitment practices and skills (such as interviewing)
- Build and maintain quality relationships with internal customers and external vendors (including universities)
- Remain up to date on regional labor market regulations and maintain compliance with those regulations by modifying policies and procedures as necessary
- At least eight years in HR (including recruitment) with experience in a high-tech/complex organizations
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition, particularly in dealing with challenging human resource/recruitment issues in a diverse and vibrant environment
- Experience in scaling start-ups
- On-site and remote recruiting
- Demonstrable ability to produce reports and write business correspondence
- Dynamic, process driven
- Hands on
- Superb communication skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Lead change
- B.A in a relevant subject area
- M.A/MBA preferred
Vindicia and Amdocs are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Local candidates only. No relocation costs will be paid for this position.