Send digital resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Technical Product Manager at Vindicia, you will work with a team that is charged with developing and directing a complex line of related products in the SaaS billing, payments, and subscription management space. The role extends from increasing the usability and impact of existing products to developing new features for key products. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. And don’t forget about bugs – you’ll assist in the research on discovered bugs and help specify solutions that repair or move the product further.
You must possess an uncommon blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality under demanding resource and time constraints. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader markets introduced by new prospects and existing customers.
The primary role will be to work with our existing clients and internal stakeholders to conceive, design, and develop new features and improvements to existing features across our entire product line.
You will be the primary author for product, marketing, and functional specifications detailing new and improved features to our SaaS billing and subscription platform.
You will work closely with software engineers to guide the development of features you own throughout the development lifecycle.
You must ensure our product feature support, go-to-market offering, and technical documentation are complete and competitive for those features or functions you manage.
The Technical Product Manager will also participate in product strategy planning, feature/bug backlog grooming, and general product/market research as needed. This role will also be tasked to write individual feature specifications and serve as a subject matter expert and “voice of the customer” during the product lifecycle – working closely with our engineers and support staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development and product management experience
- Ability to develop and use:
- Product-level architecture diagrams (business/technical hybrid)
- Functional specifications (features and user stories)
- Experience with software-as-a-service model
- Technical and business competence in the following areas:
- Web-services API implementation and design (SOAP and RESTful API)
- Billing and payments for eCommerce (or similar mobile/digital payments)
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience
- Subscription billing knowledge
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or technical work experience
- Experience in a startup
- Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- SQL and data analytics or big data experience
- Mobile app development or eCommerce UX
- Local candidates preferred (San Francisco Bay Area)
If you are a Product Manager with engineering, SaaS, or billing/payments experience, please apply today.