Test Automation Specialist
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
The software test engineer focuses mainly on test execution and hands on validation and certification of the software readiness. By performing this role, the Test Automation Specialist should gain and sustain knowledge of products and business and operational environments as well as develop and in depth understanding of testing methodology, tools and lifecycle.
What will your job look like?
Our core languages are perl and python, but ultimately, we're looking for outstanding Engineers -really smart, hardworking people who believe in simplicity, agility, and performance and can choose and use the best tools for the job.
We are advocates of learning and development, so we constantly invest in our Engineering team with time and budget allocated for self-study, training, events, and global tech conferences - ensuring that whatever you need for growth is always available.
Technologies/Tools that you will use : JIRA, Confluence, Postman, ReadyAPI, Docker, Jenkins
- Executes functional test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention to achieve a high level of quality
- Following Agile Principles, delivering software using Sprint based Delivery
- Collaborating with other team members to evaluate the requirements and identify acceptance criteria
- Identifying Test Cases & investigating edge cases which require analysis and testing
- Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage
- Reports (Tools like Jira) discrepancies and analyzes them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level
- Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Click here to apply