Recognition Follows Record-breaking Year for the Company and High Growth Across All Digital Economy Market Segments.
BELMONT, Calif. — February 27, 2012 — Vindicia, the leading provider of marketing and selling automation for the Digital Economy, today announced that its Chairman and CEO Gene Hoffman has been recognized by the San Francisco Business Times with a “40 Under 40” Emerging Leaders Award which honors Bay Area executives under the age of 40 for their positive impact on the region’s economy, community and culture.
Gene founded Vindicia in 2003 to address the critical marketing, CRM and billing requirements in the Digital Economy. True to Gene’s vision, digital businesses have discovered the relevance of this category of solutions to better market and sell digital goods and services. Under Gene’s leadership, Vindicia has grown into the leader in its market processing more than $4 billion globally and generating over $75 million in annual incremental revenue for its clients.
2011 Growth Highlights
- Experienced largest single month, revenue-wise, in the company's history in December 2011.
- Processed record-breaking volumes during peak holiday periods, including Christmas Day and the days immediately following – including nearly one million new customers for a leading kids’ educational gaming company.
- GAAP revenue up 70%.
- 100% increase in clients in production.
- Has now processed over $4 billion in transactions through Vindicia CashBox™.
- Generated an additional $75 million in revenue for its clients due to the CashBox customer retention capabilities.
- Saw revenues from the online gaming sector rise 470%.
- Consistently recognized as one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing companies for rapid revenue growth.
- Expanded executive team and board of directors with new appointments: Charles Breed, vice president of business and corporate development; Adrian Jenkins, European head; and Scott L. Kauffman, member of the Vindicia board.
Market Leading Solutions, Market Leading Clients
Vindicia CashBox is the platform of choice for today’s top digital merchants for increasing revenues through patent-pending customer acquisition and retention capabilities.
- Gaming: Activision-Blizzard, Cryptic Studios, IGN, Trion.
- Software: Aravo, CyberDefender, Intuit, Symantec.
- Digital Media and Content: Bloomberg, Plaxo, Scholastic, TransUnion Interactive.
- Dating: Avid Life Media, Online Buddies, SNAP Interactive, SpeedDate.
- Gene Hoffman, Chairman and CEO, Vindicia: “Digital businesses face numerous challenges discovering how best to capture an increasing share of the enormous market potential. We help these businesses capitalize on the opportunity and rescue millions of dollars in revenue that is otherwise lost to unnecessary customer churn – all while building better customer care practices, which at the end of the day is the key to any successful business.”
- Scott Kauffman, Board Member, Vindicia: “Vindicia not only had the vision to build a platform that would support a digital economy that has since become the norm – but the strength to stay true to its founding principles: the best way to sell digital content and compelling services is to make it easy for people to pay for them. I joined the Vindicia Board to assist Gene and the team to capitalize on this vision of the Digital Economy. 2011 was a stellar year, but I believe the best is yet to come.”
Gene and the entire 40 Under 40 class will be recognized at an awards reception on March 7, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., at Levi Plaza in San Francisco. The complete list can be found here.
Vindicia is the leading provider of marketing and selling automation for the Digital Economy. We enable digital leaders to optimize their customer acquisition and retention capabilities across a variety of online markets via our SaaS solution, Vindicia CashBox. We have processed over $4 billion globally, and generate over $75 million in annual incremental revenue for our clients. Our clients include Symantec, TransUnion Interactive, Intuit, Activision Blizzard, Bloomberg, and Next Issue Media. To learn more, please visit www.vindicia.com
Vindicia Soapbox Blog: https://www.vindicia.com/blog